The fashion pregnancy craves.

After learning of my pregnancy Sunday evening I was knocked over when the doctor told me 3 ghoulish words "NO MORE HEELS" I literally fainted right there. Heels have been my staple fashion for the past 2 years of existance. After the dread passed, a new though arose, I thought "What a great challenge!"

And so, I found myself searching for flats, I duh through my inventory, but much to my dismay, the flats I may have worn before falling in love with heels, were no longer acceptable flats for a lady of my taste. Finally, after hours of searching on various venues, I came across :::LiNe::: this fabulous little store, 463 meters in the sky. It was like a diamond in the rough, right as I entered I found a glorious sight, a small turnstile, with every color of flats known to woman. Simple and classy, yet stylish and eye catching. I grabbed a pair (or 4) and began to create an outfit around them.

So my look today, in the second full day of pregnancy, is a relaxed, yet fun little get up. I was born in the  1980's, and today I will pay homage to my decade with this cute little off the shoulder cotton wonder. As always I am dripping with diamonds and adorned with accessories.

Although originally my pregnancy cause more than cravings, I now have a new challenge to shop for. What fun is shopping without a style challenge? Until tomorrow, you stay classy Second Life!

Hair: <TRUTH< Tabatha Streaked-Night
Skin: LAQ~Imani2-09 [Cocoa] Glow Skin
Outfit: Due.Alex layered top - blue and pink. Due black leggings
Necklace: Eolande's Emo Strawberry Necklace
Bracelet: Cake Flea Market Bracelet 2
Lip Diamond: [AddiCt]Single Upper Marilyn Pierce
Shoes: :::LiNe::: Smile Flats in Pink

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment