A wedge of hope.

Today I received the most amazing news thus far (besides knowing the twins are healthy and growing of course). I can wear wedges. *Smile and repeat* I can wear wedges!!!

When I told this news to my family, everyone hooted and hollared (probably because now they wouldn't have to deal with my hormones and heel withdraws), and immediately hopped on slx. It was there my eldest daughter Aimee recovered this little gem.

https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=2562354

A fat pack, of 5 wedges, with prim toes!!! What more could I need?! I'll admit at first I was a little worried, I mean $199 for a fatpack, who has heard of such a thing. My beloved Moody's can run up to 10k for a fatpack. And although nothing can replace my Moody's, these little shoes are wedging their way in, pun intended.

Needless to say, today I begin a whole new, and much less frustrating challenge, searching for cute wedges, prim toes need only apply. Until tomorrow, you stay classy second life.


Hair: <TRUTH< Kami-Espresso Streaked
Skin: LAQ~Imani2-04 [Cocoa] Glow Skin
Outfit:  (CS) Narwa Dress-Zebra
Necklace: [MANDALA] KAGETORA necklace/black
Bracelet: [MANDALA] TAKARA bangle/ Silver leather Bright
Earrings: *Argrace* Eternity Studs
Shoes: LaRosa ChiXX Wedges No.3 Style 4

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment