In lieu of heels.

As you may have read in my first post, I have began shopping with a purpose. That purpose being staying stylish and classy, while pregnant.

Today I am rocking an updated version of your Grandma's favorite sweater, circa the Mr. Rogers days. I have been trying to get in mother mode by switching to dresses to sweaters and cozy cotton leggings. After rummaging the racks at Due. Fine Maternity Clothing, I decided I could go back to my regular stomping grounds, but just alter my target. I have always adored the Addict mainstore at Heartless city. Heartless city itself has always been the mecca of fashion for my particular style, I always manage to drain my husbands wallet with each trip, no matter how much I frequent the place.

The only thing they could use more of, is more FLATS. Since I have split my time between shopping for outfits, and furniture for the upcoming arrival, I have been rather distracted, and my emotions run high and I often get frustrated (babies to blame). So tomorrow my main focus will be scouting out more suitable stores, and hitting up the hair sale at Truth, because everyone knows we can never have enough hairstyles.

Until then, you stay classy second life.


Skin: LAQ Imani2-09 [Cocao] Glow Skin
Hair: <Truth< Vera Streaked - espresso (w/dark brown streaks)
Tank Top: *GC* Plain White Tank
Sweater: [LeLutka] Jade's slouching cardigan in Eggplant
Skirt: .:Shush:. Fluffy skirt white
Shoes: Freesoul white leather ballerinas
Necklace: [Addict] Doll Necklace
Bracelet: @~>~ PrettiFul ~<@ Charm Bracelet [Cupcake]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment